Recently in About Us Category
January 29, 2014
April 9, 2011
The following questions were sent to VG and Christian by Shraya, a 4th grader in Miss Mancosh's class. Her mentor for this project is Miss Emily Pasquale. Thanks for your questions, Shraya!
November 27, 2010
The $300 House was first described in a Harvard Business Review blog post by Vijay Govindarajan and Christian Sarkar.
Initially, we just wanted to put the concept out there, but now, due to the tremendous response, we've decided to see how far we can go toward making this idea a reality.
Our goal is to bring together people, institutions, and businesses in a "creation space" to:
1) turn this idea a reality, and
2) test it out in the field.
In terms of progress, we've just begun:
- Gaurav Bhalla, Knowledge Kinetics
- Alex Bogusky, Fearless Cottage
- John Seely Brown, Deloitte Center for the Edge
- Bob Freling, Solar Electric Light Fund
- Vijay Govindarajan, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- John Hagel III, Deloitte Center for the Edge
- Fred Murrell, Chair of Graphic Design/Interactive Media, Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design
- David Smith, Affordable Housing Institute
- Douglas K. Smith, The Rapid Results Institute
- Andreas Stavropoulos, XS | Land Architects
- Greg Thomas, Director of Special Projects, Singapore Management University
- Christian Sarkar
Let us know if you want to join the project! [Use the sign-up form at the top-right of this page >>]
JOIN our Google Group here >>
Thanks for your interest and support,Vijay Govindarajan