Recently in Reverse Innovation Category
January 29, 2014
May 27, 2011
Special thanks to the Jovoto team - Nathalie, Nadine, Peter (x2), Bastian, and Shaun at Mutopo for making this happen - without your generosity we'd never have gotten off the ground. Thanks also to Scott Tew from Ingersoll Rand for your willingness to try this experiment.
Now, let the judging begin!
March 10, 2011
VG explains the rationale behind the $300 House. Watch >>
November 29, 2010
See this article: Buyers Flock To Ridiculously Small Homes During Downturn >>
The problem I have with these houses is the price: between $20,000 and $50,000; looks like a major reverse innovation opportunity for the $300 House!
November 27, 2010
The concept of the $300 House owes its genesis to the Harvard Business Review:
- The Challenge by Vijay Govindarajan and Christian Sarkar
- The Financial Challenge by David A. Smith
- The Design Challenge by Bill Gross
- The Energy Challenge by Bob Freling
- The Co-Creation Challenge by Gaurav Bhalla
- The Marketing Challenge by Seth Godin
- The Performance Challenge by Doug Smith
- The Corporate Challenge by Stephanie A. Burns
- The Sustainability Challenge by David Sands